"The river guides were great, really made an effort to get to know each of us during the expedition. The food was great AND I didn’t have to cook! I would recommend this trip to everyone – I even have talked it up to strangers! I have so many favorite parts to share, here are the main ones:
- Rapid #205 on a really hot day, went through it 4 times, I felt like a 12 year old at an empty amusement park- A BLAST!
- Havasu Creek – Stayed at the bottom and loved the color of the water. I sat in it and read – Ahhh…Vacation.
- We had a great group of rafters, everyone got along well. By the last night we were playing word games and the campsite as a group!
- Sleeping under the stars, under a nearly full moon, in the Grand Canyon, PRICELESS! The Canyon at night is amazing. We watched bats leave at night and come back in the morning. And saw Hummingbirds on the flowers in the morning.
- The sound of the river rushing by.
- NO CELLPHONES, NO TVS!
- The shout of "HOT COFFEE" in the a.m.!
I wouldn’t change a thing about this rafting tour. Thank you Brock, Clint, Brie and Ron!"
–Betty Fort Myers, FL
Passenger on a 5 Day Lower Canyon Trip with Hike-In with Grand Canyon Whitewater