1. You can get a great tan on your Colorado River raft trips.
2. Scenery is incredible.
3. Photographer’s dream.
4. Learn some geology.
5. Learn some history.
6. Make new friends during your whitewater vacation.
7. Ride the waves.
8. A Colorado River trip has the biggest navigable whitewater in North America.
9. Great hiking.
10. Hike in.
11. Hike out.
12. Hear new jokes.
13. Hone your camping skills.
14. Sleep under the stars.
15. Jump off stuff.
16. Eat great food on your Colorado River trip.
17. See the Milky Way.
18. See another galaxy in the night sky.
19. Great fishing.
20. GRAND CANYON WHITEWATER guides are stupendous.
21. Best family vacation destination ever.
22. Grand Canyon Whitewater tours offer quality family time.
23. Where else can you wear the same clothes days in a row?
24. Because rafting the Grand Canyon is on your bucket list.
25. Whitewater rafting trips are superb beyond expectations.
These are just a beginning of the list. You, I’m sure, can come up with some more reasons for why you should go rafting in the Grand Canyon. Rafting the Colorado River within the Grand Canyon always delivers more adventure and excitement than you bargained for. GRAND CANYON WHITEWATER guides are trained and experienced to ensure you get the best possible rafting adventure. We want the Grand Canyon to blow your socks off. It’s not hard to do. Together we can make it happen for you.